Fell in love with making stuff from felt fabric.
Been busy the past week making things on top of finishing up work stuff.
Loving what I've made so far :)
Love love love the Mcdull on my water bottle bag. Can't help but smile whenever I see it ^^
Oh..and my mom and meow said my stitching looks very neat. Mom even said it looks like machine-sewn =D I'm so happy *floating in the air*
Still have quite a bunch to make. Totoro keychain pouch, cat keychain holder and mario hp pouch from the diy kits I bought. Another water bottle bag for myself (yes, I'm using 2 coz it's for my health's sake. Don't wanna drink water with rust residue), cake box bag, hair bands, badges, magnets...a photo frame for my cousin maybe, and maybe another hp pouch for nita.
Err..I guess the list never ends since I'm kinda on a felt craft spree right now.
Hopefully all the materials I bought won't go to waste. Coz I know someday this drive will dim out. Especially since I'll be starting work soon.
Oh..I hope not! I'll try not to!
No comments:
Post a Comment