Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Open communication

I had the impression that it's a medium for us to communicate. I had the impression that we have open communication among us.

Well, I was wrong it seems. Maybe it's just me who thinks so naively.

So I put down in words what I thought about the mlm thing. I mentioned names. I pointed out why I don't agree with it. I was just stating my opinion.

And I don't regret it.

Maybe I used the wrong channel, as he said. Maybe it was unprofessional of me to do it this way, as it doesn't really relate to my work, and it was not the proper way, as he said. (but in my opinion it does coz the whole thing is a reflection of what I learn from the whole damn job, not just written as an assignment for you who might it might not read. It was written mostly for myself)

So I guess here's the problem. You want open communication but is not open to criticism and critique when presented in an objective way meant to serve as a point for thought, not to disrespect or disregard anyone. And you want open communication but think that the channel that we're using right now, which is the only channel, is not proper. And you want to move forward and learn through open communication but now you're telling me not to be so open.

So, tell me, how are we going to maintain open communication again?

Wait, it's a Malaysian thing?

Ok, now I get it.

No comments: