Well, I went back and reread my report. I didn't mention names. And it was as neutral as an objective evaluation sounds, tonally. And it was just that, an objective observation and evaluation. Regretfully it was taken the wrong way.
Now I feel wrongly accused. Though I do think it might not have been the best way to voice it out.
However, in no way did I imply anything else other than what was written. And definitely meant no disrespect nor disregard.
Just because I had an argument with your wife, which I'm sure she told you about. Just because I happen to be the only one who's honest and outspoken and daring enough to write about it. And maybe because I have a point, regardless whether I'm right. And maybe because you're the one who ate the cili padi, and you felt the heat.
So now you're using me as a scapegoat? And accusing me of saying something I didn't even imply in the slightest?
Wow, I'm so not surprised.
Oh politics. Never thought it'd knock on my door that soon.
But oh, hello.
I'm sorry, but I'm not at home. Thank you, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment