Glancing through the document and I already spot so many contradicting aspects. And its lack of clarity and operational definition for the way forward is so annoying.
It's well drafted and looks very pretty on paper. So pretty with colours. Notice "draft"? No more than compiling ideas and concepts into an essay. It doesn't merit to be called a blueprint.
I guess asking for depth from the Ministry is kinda futile. I really do wonder who it is they conducted dialogue with. Or if they really listened. Or considered the various aspects of adapting international policies and practises into our own context. When they are supposed to be so sensitive to ethnic, cultural, linguistic and religious issues.
If I could see how flawed and ambiguous the whole document is, how will they expect their own people to implement it? When they contradict themselves in the next sentence?
Damn. How is this helping me to work out my assignment? I'll just end up criticising everything. With so little going on, and the suggestion I have in mind requires so much effort from everyone not to mention time, how is the suggestion going to really help my country? How is it going to be feasible enough as a suggestion?
Oh wait... It's for long term benefit. Not short term. Ok.. There goes my answer. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment