Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Jumbled inside

Still anxious. Still scared. Still unwilling.

Though I've pretty much decided. Though I've begun to accept it. Though I've begun preparing myself for the storm ahead.

I'm still confused.

Am I making the right decision? Will I have the chance again? Will I get that scholarship next time? Will I be able to leave this place behind?

But I do realize that this is a great learning opportunity. That I don't trust myself enough to have the same attitude to be humble enough when I get that qualification. That with more time and experience, by stretching myself, I will have a higher chance of getting it.

I just need to be patient. And very very very focused on the bigger picture, the greater goal.

I just wish that I could find a way to release all these pent up anger, frustration, fear and anxiety. Now.

No comments: