Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

4th week in Oslo

So time passes really fast. It feels that way here.

The pace in London was just nice. I had time to savour my environment at my own pace.

Here, I feel like I'm struggling somewhat to keep up.

The routine here is much better.. But it's also restricting.. Like I don't have opportunities for spontaneous sightseeing or self tour.

And the snow kinda locks you in. Coz I'm clumsy and to scared of falling, just careful I don't injure my back again. But also coz you can't see much in the fog and snow anyways. It's beautiful and all.. But everything is just covered. And walking is kinda hazardous for me. Lol

I can also feel my bones getting stiffer. Well what do I expect.. Since there's not much walking I can do. Bummer. Need to do more stretching exercises everyday.

The University system here is pretty rigid. But somehow the organisation is kinda confusing. Which doesn't make things easy. I mean.. Shouldn't we have the outline and structure ready by now about our final assignment?

I want to be prepared and stay preparing so I can plan my leisure time here too. I didn't come here to just study ok.. She even told us to enjoy ourselves!

And I'm moving around (note: sitting or lying on my tummy) in my room in darkness at the moment coz the only lighting in my room decided to have problems. I can turn on my ceiling light but it flickers like it's dancing in the disco. Gives me eye ache and headache. I prefer darkness thank you very much.

And have I mentioned that my room is not bright enough? And I get shadows when I try to write. Sigh. We'll see how long I'll last until I get a standing/reading lamp set which costs £11 from IKEA.

Ok that's all the rant I'll do for now

No comments: