Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I feel like I've passed some test

Dropped the card holder with my student ID and student Oyster card. And I only found out hours later when I was at the tube station.

I knew immediately when I was feeling my pockets that I lost it. Most probably when I was putting my hands into my pockets on and off for warmth. I need to get myself some mittens or gloves.

I didn't go off on panic mode and break down. I was just glad that it's only student ID and student Oyster. Which is pretty much useless to anyone who took it.

I felt like I dropped it when we were in the cafe and went back to look for it. And bless Nataša and Mon for coming with me to look for it. And Nataša was awesome, trying to comfort me with stories of how she lost some documents and how some were returned to her. Always trying to help us think on the brighter side.

And I dunno if I should be ashamed or what.. Coz I actually could still appreciate the view as we were walking back on Tower Bridge. Even took more lovely photos of the dusk view. Actually I thought to myself and God: it's because I lost the cards that I could see the pretty view in front of me. I even thanked Him for that. Lol.

And when I didn't find it back at the cafe, I wasn't upset or panicky or anything. Just accepted the fact that it was lost and I have to replace them. And lose more pounds due to my careless mistake.

I was still telling myself how I should be careful with my documents and how glad I am that it wasn't my passport or anything else, and I got an email telling me how my student ID and student Oyster were found at Borough Market.

=D =D =D

Turns out a student picked it up and gave it to her teacher. And Jan, bless her, contacted the uni and took the cards back with her to Kent coz she didn't want to leave it with just anyone.

Yeah, they've been found and will be returned to me next week.

I wasn't even bothered about losing money or the cards, when before I would've blamed myself so much for my mistake. And bemoan the fact that I have to spend more money for the replacements. Or benefit someone else monetarily.

=)

I'm grateful. I'm thankful. I feel blessed. I feel loved.

I still feel unworthy of all the blessings I've received so far, I still feel apologetic to Him coz I don't feel like I'm doing enough to honour His name.

But He has been very merciful to me. So far He has only shown me how much He love he has for me.

And today, I feel like I have passed some kind of test. His test.

Or it is His way of reminding me about what is important. And that He is always there with me.

Dear Lord, Thank You. Amen.

You know, when I passed the guys collecting donations outside the tube station on my way out, I initially refused but immediately felt like I should give something to them. But I was already going down the escalator.

So when I went back and passed them again, I stopped coz I was feeling so blessed and I wanted to pass this positive vibe around. Turns out the guy was collecting donations for children with disabilities.

What coincidence huh?

No comments: