I'm writing this down even when I should be sleeping already.
These past 2 days had been exciting, and a little overwhelming. Of course, with the expectations, introduction to what lies ahead of us, as well as the nitty gritty of the course, all presented to us.
And that's only 2 universities. There's one more tmr morning.
But it's gonna be worth it. I can feel it..
I was still hesitating even after i came here, whether it was the right decision, whether it will build my career in future (how I wish it to be built)...
I hesitated. I still do right now.
But I really do think that it's gonna be an amazing journey ahead.
Like tonight, talking with people who are still working at improving education, is starting to make me realise and question my own work as well as the situation back home.
And this is just the beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing how all this is gonna turn out in the end.
With all the critical reflective analysis.
Oh dear... I hope I can keep up
No comments:
Post a Comment