Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

성준

성준 그 매력인 빠졌어 <3

How can a 7 year old be so matured yet cute at the same time? And with that quiet assertiveness? Not to mention smart and handsome?

Omg. He's a heartbreaker. I tell ya. Girls would fall all over themselves for him. Though I have a feeling he'll be able to handle the girls and carry himself quite well, I still hope he'll grow up a responsible nice young man.

And don't go become an idol or singer okay? Though I have no issues with you being an actor :)

Just grow up well. Enjoy your childhood. Be the understanding and responsible son and brother and friend that you are. Enjoy doing the show with your dad. But don't let it get to you. Though from what I've seen so far, your parents are doing a good job in that department.

Love you so so much ^^

No comments: