Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Post 2016 conference

They were happy with my performance.
They were understanding.
They were supportive.
They took care of me.
They cared.

Now that I'm back on my own, the insecure feelings and fear of not doing well came back.

Probably because I have been quiet in the past week due to retreat.
Probably it's just my need to impress and acknowledged that is making me feel this way.
I feel guilty that within my first 3 months that I'm already taking numerous leave days for personal retreat.
But I feel that the personal retreat is very much necessary for my beginning back in the country, personally and professionally.

Then again, I am not perfect. I am bound to make mistakes. There will be things that I do not do well. There will be aspects of myself that they will be disappointed in. There will be aspects that they don't agree with.

And I... Need to learn to deal with those things. With the patience and understanding and love from God.

No comments: