Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Nov 22

Woke up feeling weird.
With my body telling me not to go to work.
Telling me to sleep the day off.
Got a condemning message just minutes after I was awake.

I slept in.
Went to work late.
Went about my business in the morning.
Went in and out of my house umpteenth times.

Went in to the conference venue ready to pack.
And went about other stuff.
End up not doing what I came there to do.
Felt like I didn't contribute at all to what everyone was doing.

Now I feel uneasy.
I feel guilty.
I feel unprepared for things to come.
I still have lots to do.
Tiny insignificant things but might make a huge difference to the experience of others.
And I feel like it's my responsibility.
Which probably isn't.
If I hadn't taken them on.
And I question why I took them on.

And then I begin to question if I have been neglecting what I'm supposed to do.
Which I think I have.

$h1+

I need a hole to crawl into and hibernate and contemplate for a week.

Which I'm planning to do next week.
And I haven't told anyone about it.
Which I should.

Dang.

I need sleep. Good, nice, nourishing, deep sleep.

And a good laugh.
And a belching good karaoke session.

No comments: