Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

송중기 씨

Yep. Still does it for me.

Dang those eyes. Not double eyelid. Not big and round. Quite sepet in fact. But those eyes.

He's not very handsome but his confidence and that mischief that's always waiting to strike. And that wit. That ease with people. And down-to-earth-ness.

Him as 강마루 was brilliance. As 구용하 he was attractive. As young King Sejong he was deep. As 유시진... well I'm seeing traces of his fun and caring self. And satisfies my missing his 2-years absence in the army.

And I think he's got the best BFF circle in Hallyu. 이광수 조인성 임주환 김기방 and apparently D.O. And other good friends and 선배 후배 in 차태현 박보검 손현주 유아인 JYJ 박보영 Running Man casts

Such a nice guy ^^ with very nice friends XD

Sigh~~~

He would be one actor I'd go for fanmeet event. If you're coming to Malaysia, please do so when I'm back. Thank you very much.

No comments: