Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Stalker?

I am not a stalker. Never was, never will be. Well.. Maybe once, and that was the only time I was crazy enough to want to try my luck.

I cannot understand that mentality. I am egoistic enough not to subject myself to that state of being.

If I meet the person, then I consider myself lucky and blessed. If I don't, then there must be a reason why it happened that way. I don't push it.

And funnily enough, I always get to meet with the person I am supposed to meet. When I least expect it. Even though deep down inside I feel the desperation to meet him/her.

Have learned not to get my hopes up over the years. Have learned to suppress my needs and wants even when it's important to me.

But I have just realised that if I want it, it will somehow be granted. Even when I don't know it myself.

=)

No comments: