You say "I don't know how you do it", and speak of your admiration.
I had to restrain myself from asking, "why don't you take the challenge?"
Coz I ask myself that all the time. That's why I have learned a lot. Humbled a lot. Grown a lot.
Why not?
It's not about seeing results, it's not about showing success. It's about making a difference by doing what I know and what I can and hoping for the best. And along the way learn and evolve to become good at what I do so I could help more people.
I try. I want throw my hands up and give up. I want to throttle something/someone. I want to run.
But I kept coming back. Because: "Why not?"
Yes I could've chosen easier routes. But if everyone is doing easy, what then becomes of the difficult, "hopeless"?
Before you ask me how I do it, ask yourself first "Why not?"
No comments:
Post a Comment