So PW came and we had an open discussion today. Now I feel like a huge stone is off my chest.
She brought up a few good points. About my career. Things that really hit the right buttons. But it's not an easy path.
And it's more waiting.
More learning. More growing up. But more waiting.
Question is: Do I want to wait? Or rather, is it my purpose to wait now?
I have no doubt that I will do a good job wherever I am. I have no doubt that I deserve something better than what is currently offered to me. I have no doubt that I will continue to learn and grow no matter where I am.
But is it here?
Is this where I have to stay put to go to greater heights?
Will something better await me?
Faith is a hard *****
But I am glad that we'll have an opportunity to get things out in the open.
To sort things out.
Maybe this change will really be for the better.
No matter if I'm in the picture or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment