Went for church service for Good Friday.
Saturday canceled class coz of migraine but still soldiered on with sewing coz wth I wanted to. Then had dinner and dessert with bff and migraine went away at the end of day.
Easter Sunday started with breakfast with family and buying sewing machine oil and needles (coz I broke one the day b4) from this kind grandpa. Then enjoyed my first Easter Sunday service. Came home and worked non stop on my sewing project again which didn't turn out as I visioned it to be. Anyways I gave it to mt. And attended my teacher's dad's memorial service and bumped into student's parents who apparently is his ex church member.
Came home and worked some more on my next sewing project.
So yeah...productive weekend I would say. Sense of fulfilment that has been absent for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment