Damn it really went there. Starting to get predictable, the conflicts that are moving along our OTP's relationship.
But it's still giving us character development and depth for the rest of the cast. And still adding to the story.
Which I like.
And the thoughtfulness that goes into each scene is wonderful. Makes it so much more believable than most dramas these days.
First time in a long time I'm feeling gutted not because of kancheong-ness, but fear for what the characters will do, what they will go through. And feel sayang for their feelings. As if they're my friends.
And unlike most times, I still have lots of faith in the writer to stay awesome. Which is surprising to me still.
But Aiyo, dear scriptwriter, give us more OTP awesome please? Is it too much to ask for more hugs and at least 1 hot kiss? Haha. But relevant to your story of course. I don't need candies like this but if you're giving it out it'll make me really happy :)
Oh, intense stares, awkward glances and shyness are very much welcomed too aside from the above ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment