The opportunity to catch up with them flew out of my grasp. How I miss those days.
And then I saw that pic they took during graduation. And remembered how that day meant so little to me in terms of milestone in my college career. And how it reflected my social life back in college.
I was always watching from outside.
Never mind that I was having some issues on my own. But that conscious or unconscious choice of holding myself to others at a distance, always end up with me standing just outside the window. Whether I like it or not.
I regret. But I'm gonna sort out all these emotions and dance a different dance.
I've taken the step forward and I won't crawl back into that hole again. Well, I'll try not to. As much as it's beckoning me with its security.
Maybe I should take the initiative then?
No comments:
Post a Comment