Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rich man poor woman

Just finished watching the dorama. It's been a while since I enjoyed a jdorama. So nostalgic, that feeling.

Jdoramas are always easier to watch. Quirkier, and most importantly shorter. Easier to comprehend and more predictable with its story arc.

Rich man poor woman is not much different. But with better pace and better actors. Oh..shun oguri is definitely the reason why I watched it in the first place. But the overall cast was good too.

Decent story and script but I love the characters more. And the chemistry and development between Hyuga and Natsui were quite well written and played it's so adorable to watch.

And to think that I'm quite done with Cinderella type of stories. Predictable, it was. But I don't know why, I enjoyed the drama very much. The Oguri charm maybe?

And omg Shun Oguri. I'd forgotten how good you are. And that charisma. That smile. That pout. Your wife is so lucky to have you. But you're also lucky to have her. Ok now you two, go make gorgeous babies and make us jealous with your happy family.

1st of april couldn't come fast enough. I want my SP with one of the cutest drama pairings. And more Shun :)

No comments: