Shouldn't have assumed the responsibility automatically without saying anything.
Just because I was assigned the responsibility before things changed, it doesn't mean that I have to do continue to do it. I realize that now. Especially now that the nature of the responsibility has changed.
It's stressing me out. I feel burdened that it's my responsibility. And it's damned troublesome to have to make extra trips, out of my way, for my peace of mind. If I could, but I obviously couldn't, I'd say to hell with it and leave everything there.
It's not supposed to be my responsibility. It's all the work that you should be doing.
I don't know if you're aware of it, but J and I have been doing a lot of the dirty jobs for you. Especially J, who's worked her butt off all these years to bring us to where we are right now.
And times like these, I just wanna knock all your heads together to force some sense into your heads.
And I also wonder why I still put up with all these, when I've not really received much appreciation from you. From other parents and my colleagues, yes. But not from you.
I shouldn't be that nice, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment