Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A small chat

Had a small chat with prez last week. Thanks to the aftermath of Steph's resignation.

He asked me about my future plans. Well, all of us.

So I told him frankly. Which wasn't that much of a secret in the first place anyway. Just not known among them. Or rather they dismissed that info coz they thought its possibility of happening is slim.

Well, guess what? It's time for you to wake up.

I just hope you will be objective and fair after being informed.

But I think he didn't take the "news" well. I can understand why. But don't you think the more important thing to do now is hire a new teacher asap? Instead of worrying about something that will happen at least half a year later.

Get your priorities straight please.

And people, ya'll have got the wrong impression about Fati. She's a cili padi I tell you. You won't be able to badger and bully her.

Oh...it may seem like there's a lot of things that I'm not happy with lately, but that's just a small part of my work. Though it's a fact that those small bits frustrate me a lot, and that's no good. But I'm still enjoying my work. A lot in fact.

So generally I'm good ;D

No comments: