Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The past 2 weeks

..have been down and up.

First the stress over the funfair. Getting dumped with things we're reluctant to do that's not within our responsiblity on our teaching time. The worry on small things that no one else is concerned about, my personal ethics, really. The uneasy feeling of the direction they're taking. The anxiety over mixing up the accounts. The fear of not doing good enough.

Then came the announcement of salary adjustment. Finally. And J taking a new job title. Finally. And two new addition to the team. Their renewed effort in finding a place.

But the work was still good. Of which I'm super glad. It was great talking with the parents. Got myself renewed motivation to do better, to do more. The children were delightful, though not without their challenging selves. And I've missed woke-up-boy so. The classes were good, though we could do much better. I can feel our teamwork getting stronger, though I must remember not to be such a control freak.

The past 2 weeks was actually good. I just need to remember to think of the positive things. and leave negative things outside the door.

No comments: