Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Research

I said this only a couple of months ago, that i don't think I wanna do research again. At least not in the near future, especially after my dissertation.

Now I am eating my own words. Because I will be doing research again. Like right now. And not just one piece, but 2 at the same time.

Oh dear. What's gotten into me?

I know. I was bored. I had nothing to do. I was desperate to do something with my time here in London.

This came along. I said yes, again. (will I have said no?)

And now I have to complete 2 research projects on my own, in 4 months.

Alright, have never really done this before. Large scale research in a few months. And 2 at once.

Dang. What have I gotten myself into?

This is it. The time to stretch your muscles and show what you're capable of.

But I'm scared. Really scared.

Sigh...

Fighting!!!

No comments: