Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

송중기 again

啱 冇葯救喽 已經

정말로 너무 빠졌어

Don't think I'm ever gonna crawl out of this black hole I got myself sucked into.

It is crazy how he skyrocketed to fame this fast this high. And it scares me, honestly. It did him too, I was sure of it. And his recent interview is proof.

How can I stop admiring him? With his humility. With his thoughtfulness. With his maturity. With his unpretentiousness?

When almost everyone was chasing his drama, I held back. Not just because the drama didn't interest me, not just because I generally have issues with the writer, not just because it makes little sense; but because I didn't want to get sucked into that craziness that stemmed from it. Not the fandom. But the pedestal that people put him onto. The unreasonable interest that people have into his career and his life, his personal life.

And I would hate for him to be disturbed by all this, but reality is a star will always have irrational fans who cross the line. And this is where I wish he wouldn't reach this level of popularity. Yes, I'm a bad fan.

However, he has proven to me once again how awesome he is and why I have fallen for him. Yep, fallen is not at all exaggerated.

He continues to be the humble person he is and the considerate celebrity he is. Most importantly, for standing firm in his principles and opinions and not afraid to express them in the most appropriate way.

那麼真实、一致的明星,在哪里找啊!

Some people look up to world leaders, philosophers, writers, etc... And I always think long and hard without an answer to that.

I now announce: I look up to this young actor from South Korea, 송중기

Yep, I'm that into him *sigh*

No comments: