Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello mr.

Some people just don't have the consideration for others. I'm not saying you should be caring or whatever, but please show some consideration and respect please.

We are humans too ok. We fall sick. We have difficult times. We have our own problems.

Just because you don't know it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And why should I tell you everything that's going on with me? It's not like you'll show me any kindness anyway.

It's exactly this attitude of yours that we don't feel like talking to you. If you're concerned/curious about us, ask nicely please. We'd give you an answer, reluctant or not. You don't go around shooting daggers and throwing knives at people just because you like it.

Be nice.

Well I guess some people just doesn't know how to do that.

We try not to make you feel bad when you make us your punching bags. We try to be nice to you. We don't retaliate because it's the right thing to do and because we still want to treat you with respect.

But doing this every time you come is taking a toll on us. We can only take so much from you. We are not your dirty rug that you can step on however and whenever you like. And we are not obliged to take all this bs from you.

I don't know what you're experiencing or have experienced that make you behave like this. And I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt.

But really, yesterday was a bit too much.

And seriously, I'd like you to stop all this nonsense.

No comments: