Argued with Sab about sth I don't think is right. In fact, all of us don't think it's right.
Tried to explain to her why I don't think it's right. And I couldn't think of better words and points to state my case. I tried but it wasn't good. Brain wasn't thinking fast enough.
I tried to see it from her point of view and weigh into the situation. In the end, I still think it isn't right, what she's trying to do.
But the worst part was, she didn't wanna listen. And she was so defensive. Whoever will listen to what you say when they're in that mode? So I stopped trying to get her to see and agree with my point of view.
Call me rebellious. Call me difficult. I still stand by my opinion. I may have compromised this time, but I still don't think it's right.
Tried to explain to her why I don't think it's right. And I couldn't think of better words and points to state my case. I tried but it wasn't good. Brain wasn't thinking fast enough.
I tried to see it from her point of view and weigh into the situation. In the end, I still think it isn't right, what she's trying to do.
But the worst part was, she didn't wanna listen. And she was so defensive. Whoever will listen to what you say when they're in that mode? So I stopped trying to get her to see and agree with my point of view.
Call me rebellious. Call me difficult. I still stand by my opinion. I may have compromised this time, but I still don't think it's right.
No comments:
Post a Comment