ok...i'm not good at profiling serial killers, or any criminals, for that matter.
it's either i think too much about it, or i think too little about the whole case.
anyway...it has been fun in the past 24 hours.
cracking brains and straining eyes for the fun (not forgetting the bonus points also) of capturing (guessing more like) the criminal.
one thing i'm puzzled with is......
don't people watch police (includes detective, FBI, forensic, profiling) series/movies?
4 comments:
I protest! Why people can solve so fast one!!!!
*hand up* I don't watch one wor as much as I like them...
laithin wat group is urs?
@Khayshi: yea...it moved too fast. but i think ms winnee more headache than us lo...having to receive n reply so many mails until 12 sth
oh...not even 1 movie or 1 episode?
i wish i can watch a lot too *sob*
@YY: Enigma ^^ but i think our case fairly easy lar...haha
oh ya...i wanna knw the answer to ur case lar...tell tell =D
I watch if I happen to see it when I flip the channels. But if it's halfway through the episode I won't watch cuz no headstart, will have weird and hanging ending.
Post a Comment