This was probably one of the worst I've fallen sick in a very long time.
Never mind that I got really feverish.
Never mind that I got a very bad sore throat. Still do.
Never mind that I had a very bad migraine.
Never mind that I was really grotty.
Never mind that I felt very weak until I didn't feel like moving. Not even to cook myself something to replenish my energy.
I was alone.
And not having my parents around to fuss over me...
Not having my family to go and buy porridge for me...
Not having my parents cook 米粉汤 or 瘦肉粥 for me...
It felt terrible.
I felt terrible.
Especially when the headache went on for another 2 days.
I can still feel it lurking right there if I eat the wrong food.
My energy is totally sapped.
I have no motivation to do anything but rest, rest, and rest.
Yet I know that to overcome this illness I have to move; I have to get out; I have to eat nourishing food, home style food.
I want to feel better.
I want to go back to having spring in my feet.
I want to go back to looking forward to start the day.
I want this sore throat to go away.
I want this headache to go away.
I want to be home.
P.S. 果然人生病时都是比较感性的
No comments:
Post a Comment