Writing down current reflection for me to look back when I finish the course.
A few months ago, I was seriously considering working abroad for 2 to 5 years before going back to Malaysia. I mean what reason is there not to?
And then my mom's MRI scan happened. Well not happened, happened. But more like a confirmation. And I thought it best to be home. To be with family.
They are my backbone.
And now in Prague, I feel more strongly about staying in my country. Not just for family. But because I believe that I could make changes. Because I believe that my place is there.
Because I believe that change can happen. Even with all the obstacles. Even if things seem impossible. Yes it would be very very slow and frustrating. But if I don't, then who? But then again, if I do, why me?
Well if I want to go abroad again, I can do a PhD. Lol. Depending on how my dissertation goes. But it's a feasible option. Kinda lucrative too. Not sure though if I want to commit to research.
Or I shall do what Nita suggested, work majority of the year, then take 2-3 months break abroad to recharge. Every year. Not a bad idea huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment