Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

13 hours of travelling

My legs are uncomfortable. My eyes are tired from all the staring at screens. Laptop, plane monitor, phone. My back, even though with my beloved MUJI neck pillow, is sore from being unable to stretch.

Mind you I've stretched a few times already. I've walked all around the aisle even the stairs to the crew's prep room. And I still have 4 hours till landing.

I've gotta admit though that they have good selection of movies and music. They have Sherlock season 2!! Damn it I should've watched all of season one and finish watching season 2 on the plane.

But I think I'm gonna watch Miss Granny and Mukhsin if I have time.

But for now, I'm gonna take a break from screens and enjoy decent music (Coldplay.. Tom Odell!! .. The Killers..) I wish they have LP... Haha

By the way, I'm hungry coz it's past my dinner time and it's been almost 8 hours since lunch.

*Frown

19:50 (GMT +8), 24th August 2014

No comments: