So it's disclosed. Unintentionally.
You know how private a person I am when it comes to social media. And I don't feel comfortable having casual acquaintances I don't care for to know about it.
I don't need to promote myself. I don't need the attention. I don't want the attention.
I just want to quietly live my life. And focus on what I have to do while I'm here in this world. To give my best to my family and friends and people I care about.
悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来
我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩
很想这么做。非常想。
But as much as I want to, I just realised that I've made an impact. A significant one. So it is impossible that I could leave quietly.
Well I still could quietly make my exit without any outward gestures. Coz that's me.
No grand entrance, no grand exits, but just there, been there.
And if you notice and remember me, then thank you. And if you don't, that's OK.
I guess it's time for me to learn to maintain relationships without direct contact/network/setting. That leaving the job doesn't mean leaving their lives or the relationship forever.
I'll just have to find a way to butt into their lives.
But still...my wish to keep this quiet is blown away. Oh well, you can't control everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment