Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

착한남자

Omg. So crazy. Absolutely brilliant.

Didn't jump straight into watching..coz based on what I know of the writer, she plays with your emotions and objectivity so cruelly that I wasn't sure I could cope with the anxiety of waiting for what comes next every other week.

So I settled on reading recaps. Until last week. Since I've got my holidays to while away, and to escape from the various stuff that's scaring the wits out of me right now, I caught up with the drama.

And damn what a drama it is. From the screencaps and the recapper's narrative, I was already hooked like a dumb fish. And I could never miss Song Joong Ki.

Watching it on my own, the drama didn't disappoint. It's so good.

And I think I've fallen for Song Joong Ki. Before this I was just moderately interested, but now I'm completely a fan. He's just so good. Damn impressive. Can't wait to watch what other stuff he comes up with.

And Moon Chae Won, so solid. My favourite performance from her. I'm now a fan too ;) Park Si Yeon too. Finally a drama that does her justice. And Lee Kwang Soo. I'm so happy for him to have a character that shows more than just his goofiness. Oh oh oh..I like LeeSang Yeob too. Played Park Byun so well. And he's got a nice voice that I like. Will he rise next? Hope so ;)

And XIA Junsu, welcome back *crying tears of joy*
Love love love your song. It made me cry. And I'm happy you managed to pull that out from me, which I haven't felt since then. Thank you.

Great cast. Great editing. Great directing. Great soundtrack. Great writing. Though I still have to say that the writer has a really mean streak. The best writing from her so far. My favourite from her.

But will you give me a happy ending please? I don't want a repeat like So Ji Sub and Rain. Please?

*anxiously waiting for the finale*

No comments: