The results came out yesterday. My thesis paper.
Had a feeling it would be released yesterday, and logged into MyPride.
The site crashed. Yeah I know how efficient the server is.
Oh well...thought it was some other department's result-release day.
Didn't suspect it'd be ours.
Was still happily going through my day. And went out for lunch with friends.
Until Queenie asked TSeng how his thesis went.
For a moment there my mind went blank and my stomach twisted into knots again.
There I was, still worrying and stressed out over the oral presentation, which I have minimum confidence of putting on a decent presentation, and then hearing that the results is out, my confidence level went further down.
I became even more anxious.
However, thanks to great people and great company (thank you ^^), I was able to put that aside until I got myself into the car.
And then I drove like a zombie.
As if it wasn't enough that I was feeling gloomy, the rain had to pour down like it had never done so before.
And then I felt gloomier.
Reached home and the sky had to bring a handful of sky-splitting lightning.
*hopeful* Surely...this is a good sign?
O.o
I didn't even dare to scroll down the page when I opened it.
But I had to.
And there it was.
As predicted by JL when I handed in my incomplete draft.
Kinda hoped I could push it another grade up though.
So...
With that, reached a proper closure to my life as an undergrad.
I'm glad.
I'll be happier if I can manage a decent presentation without major accidents 10 days later.
*prays hard*
2 comments:
CONGRATES!!!
So fast grad d...wow...
So happy for you =)
Yea..it went by so fast. A bit reluctant actually. Haha ^^
Thanks a lot =)
Post a Comment